LEGAL NOTICES - Conditions of use of the website www.hpcomposites.it
1. General provisions
- For the purposes of the present conditions of use by User we mean the subject who uses the services offered by the site www.hpcomposites.it, whether it is limited to the consultation of the information included therein and if it proceeded to use the reserved areas.
- Further rules and conditions may be set by the Owner to govern individual services offered on the Site: the User must comply with them to take advantage of the relative goods and services.
- The law applicable to relations arising from the use of the service is the Italian one, in the light of which the present conditions of use must also be interpreted.
- The term Holder of the service indicates in a univocal way the HP Composites S.p.A., with Registered Office, Operative and Administrative in Via del Lampo S.N.- Zona Industriale Campolungo, 63100 - Ascoli Piceno
- The access following the modification implies the complete acceptance by the User of the new conditions of use.
- The text mentions purely informatic terms, commonly recognized and univocal meaning that, until a contrary explicit instance, are assumed to be known and understood by the user of the site and the services offered for it.
2. Requirements and obligations of the User.
- The User agrees not to access restricted areas if it is not the true and legitimate holder of access credentials.
3. Additional obligations of the User.
- The User is required to use the website and the services offered for it in timely and constant compliance with the law, public order and morality (including customary rules related to the so-called Netiquette), and what is established in these conditions of use.
- In the event that the User accesses his reserved area to supplement or modify his personal data, he undertakes to provide true and strictly necessary information for the use of the services provided by HP Composites S.p.A.
- Once the account is activated, the User undertakes to use the same, and in any case the related user-id and password, legitimately and correctly, also in light of the legal consequences linked to such use.
- The User must keep the user-id and password related to his account with due care and diligence, and in case of subtraction and loss he is obliged to communicate it promptly requesting deactivation.
- The User has the obligation to promptly notify the Owner of the loss or removal of access credentials (User-id and password): in the absence of such communication, all the manifestations of will, the deeds and the productive facts of effects legal transactions made through the User's account will undoubtedly be attributed to them.
- HP Composites S.p.A. is not responsible in any way for the unlawful consultation of personal data contained in the area reserved by unauthorized third parties who have become aware of the authentication credentials of the User for negligence of the latter.
The User undertakes not to disturb in any way the use of the service by other Users.
- It is forbidden for the User to copy or otherwise learn the contents of the website, in its entirety, for uses other than strictly personal and, in any case, for commercial purposes, without prejudice to the provisions on the subject of copyright and / or industrial law.
4. Obligations, guarantees and exemptions of responsibility of the Owner.
- The Owner undertakes to provide the User with the online accessibility of the website and the services offered for it, as well as the communication tools connected to them, taking care of their implementation compatibly with the current state of evolution of the IT tools.
- The Owner has the right to use alternative communication and / or publication tools and / or accessories to the Site, in order to make the services offered to Users usable, also by using, by way of non-exhaustive example, linking or mirroring techniques.
- The Owner does not offer any guarantee regarding the updating of information entered on the site.
- The Owner does not exercise any control over links to other Websites and their content, present on their pages. If the connection is referable to a Site that offers further services through the Owner, its use will be governed by the conditions of use set by the service provider.
- The Data Controller is not liable for any damages and / or losses and / or malfunctions and / or prejudices of any kind that may result to the User's computer from the use of the service provided, nor to any contamination of the information system deriving from the access, from the interconnection, from the downloading of material and computer programs from the site; the related repair / restoration costs remain the responsibility of the User.
5. Intellectual Property
- This website is protected by the laws in force in Italy concerning copyright.
- The User is prohibited to copy or otherwise learn, publish, disseminate, transmit or otherwise make available, even partially and / or as a result of modifications, as published on the website, except in cases where this is expressly provided on the site, such as example for the publication on the Social Network of some contents.
6. Final disposition
- The Data Controller reserves the unilateral right to modify, suspend or interrupt the website and the services offered for it, as well as the modification, suspension or interruption of the account and the related communication tools of the individual User.
- The Owner also reserves the right to follow up on future business and advertising initiatives, even for a fee, through the use on the website of any third party logo and / or brand, including advertising banners and any other advertising for the promotion and marketing, direct and / or indirect, of any good, product and service.